Saturday, July 11, 2009

Alice in Exitland.

Join the stars?! Oh, would I ever!
Will you not come dance with us?
Maybe if I reach a little higher, tiptoes, that's right, AM I DOING IT RIGHT!?
You never seem to change.
You mournful soul, you slipped out of the gateway world... This world is not for us, is it?
No, it is not, now tilt your head, and look up!
Mmmm, I can feel the melody running through me, it's sooooo nice!
Well now, welcome the silence. We're only stopping by for a cup of tea. Tick, tick, tick, tock.
Take me with you, won't you? Don't leave me here... Take me with you, m'dear.
You've never really been here at all, m'love.
Oh, but any old sould could've told us that!
My little Alice.
Oh, you. Pretty, yet so sad... My violin amongst the stars with skin so soft and eyes so emerald!
Hissssssssss.
Then let us go, m'dear.
Are you ready? Hold my hand.
I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment