Sunday, February 8, 2009

Hate

I don't want to breathe the air you breathe. I don't want to consume the food, the drugs, the liquids, the words or the observations that you do. I don't want to know the people you know. I dont want to think about you, and I'd hate to think you were thinking about me. I don't want to ever see your fucking face again, least I crack it open and let your self-asorbed mind leak out in to my hands. And we'll sit and sift through you, like the toy you are, like the toy you are for anyone who wants a game.
I hate you so much, my bones ache, my fists clench, my head feels on the verge of explosion every time I picture your grinning face.
I hope a shittonne of evil befalls you. I hope you finally care about something.

Let's face it, I want you out of my life. If I must force it, I will. But you should be dead, and you wouldn't care, would you? Little cunt.

Fucking choke on your own selfish greed.

2 comments:

  1. Who's got you feeling like this girl?
    Doom itself befalling a man, i could not imagine a hate such as this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jesus, I was an angry little shit.
    Harsh words, past me, but you won't know REAL hate for a few years to come. You just like being dramatic, huh?

    ReplyDelete