Sunday, May 24, 2009

Step back before you fall.

Please exclude me, world.
I wish to do things on my own, for a better understanding or a lack thereof.
I'm feeling better, refreshed, but also clogged up with so much bullshit.
Bullshit I can't grasp the meaning of, or toss away.
I do not mean to offend you, dear world, I believe you to be quite capable of overthrowing this... place. But I know you won't. I will guide you there, I will recruit and install.
So please, remember to exclude me, world.
My intentions and ideas are my own, they can be shared and argued, but they must not be compared.
I will not allow my head to be connected to another, unless it suits me to do so. And for now, I believe I am not ready for such a step.
So respect my feeling here, and remember to exclude me, world.

1 comment:

  1. If you want to be excluded, why are you blogging all the time?

    Past me, you're so full of shit.

    ReplyDelete