Sunday, March 8, 2009

The little thing

Absurd.
Obscene.
It doesn't belong here.
YOU DON'T BELONG HERE.
Let's play hide and seek, like when we were kids.
But this time, the hider has to seek the seeker.
YOU DON'T BELONG ANYWHERE.
And somehow you find yourself seeking liberation instead, though that has nothing to do with childhood games.
I THINK YOU SHOULD LEAVE.
Oh, fuck. Oh, fuck.
I hope this is how subliminal messages work.
Perhaps if I coated over the thick in italics and shaded it pale, it would work better, but I don't really care.
NO ONE CARES FOR YOU.
And somehow, you find yourself seeking something a little more ABSURD
OBSCENE
Than the thing you started with.
But you know I always hated the taste of your ABSURD logic, anyway.
OBSCENE
And now we'll read it backwards.
DRUSBA
ENECSBO
Still not sinking in, but I'm having fun with the
Melted characters anyway.

Simple as, NOBODY GIVES A SHIT about your AbSuRd, ObScEnE little orchestra!
So shut the FUCK up.


When it's all over, you'll look down and see the words in the sky, but they won't be there, they're just a part of your absurd....
obscene....
Filthy fucking imagination.
And
I'll
Write
You
A
Letter.

And send it
To your little ABSURD, OBSCENE hell.


My logic is amusing me, now.
I'm watching yours buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurn.








1 comment:

  1. Heh. This looks fun. I want to write like this. I mean, I DID write like this.

    Content could be better. It's basically just gibberish. BUT MAN DOES IT LOOK COOL!

    ReplyDelete