Wednesday, December 16, 2009

A disappointment.

I recently learned how it feels to disappoint a parent.

I freaked out, called Krys and begged her to come to me. Throwing all current plans away, she rushed to me, but first had to explain to her parents why I needed her so bad at such late hours of the eve in order for her to come.

Naturally, her conservative folks have no clue of LSD, and first suggested an ambulance. Lol. thank fuck Krys knows what she's doing! That could've turned out baaaaad.

But anyways, so they now know of my drug escapades and are so disappointed in me. I feel... guilty and bad. :/

I have to face them tomorrow night and I'm going to feel so fucking awkward, Imma have no clue what to say to them.

Honestly, I don't know how she copes!

But it's still kind of nice that they care about me, haha. It's kinda as if they've adopted me into theor family. I'm touched, but I feel like shit knowing they know what a fuck-up I am.

Never before in my life have I felt bad about taking drugs. :/ I just viewed the whole thing in an entirely new light.

Coincedentally, I just finished reading Go Ask Alice. My thoughts on it were 'man, if her conservative parents were more accepting drugs and shit, Alice would've been able to talk to them and never would of ended up running off and fucking up so much shit'.

I know how Krys feels. ;_;

No comments:

Post a Comment