Monday, December 28, 2009

NtS 7.6

Paperback novella. Note to self 7.6.
  • I have little time.
  • Time has little ol' me.
  • Hanging by threads, scissors wavering closer.
  • Abandon your friends.
  • I'd rather hurt someone then hurt myself.
  • Always care about yourself, because no one else ever will.
  • Don't bother speaking, no on listens anyway.
  • Nothing you think will ever matter.
  • Suicide is pointless.
  • Love is a myth.
  • Don't look back.
  • Never, ever attach yourself.
  • Avoid love at all costs.
  • Never judge a book by it's cover.
  • My addictions have no boundries.
  • I fell in love with a demon, for sure.
  • Time shows us, we all know the truth, in time.
  • I can light the way.
  • Happiness is feighned, smiles are faked.
  • Everything is pointless.
  • There's blood on just about everything.
  • Females suck.
  • Memories don't lie.
  • I'm not crazy.
  • God is a lie.
  • Everything is uncertain, bar my uncertainty.
  • I love you.
  • I hate you.
  • I'll kill you.
  • I'll kill me.
  • I'll kill the whole world.
  • Love is pointless.

End of story.

No comments:

Post a Comment