Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Drug-Fucked. (8/1/09)

Starting with a little dose,
Scene kid fucked off benzo,
Streets filled with the dealing of dope,
City with headspace and bodystoned.

Ketamine, Codeine,
Morphine, Tryptamines.
One more set of amphetamines,
Breakfast of caffeine and nicotine.

Heroin, opium, now I need some Aspirin.
Ritalin, Vicodin, Mescaline with Mexicans.
DXM, Valium, all these fucking hallucinogens.
Blacking out, flipping out, needle full of adrenalin.

DMT, LSD, GHB, Ecstacy.
Shitty speed and nosebleeds,
Diet of weed and peyote,
Half-way through this fucking sheet!

Smoke that shit, smoke that crack.
Hiding all the needle tracks.
Feasting on bunch of tabs,
I just got another ten-stack!

What's in the vial?
I don't care.
Zombie style,
Smokin' gear.

MDMA,
LSA,
Cigarettes,
Prescription meds.

Magic mushrooms,
Railing cocaine,
Methadone,
Feed me Novocaine.

Wheres my stash?
Need more hash.
I'm on everything,
I'm fucking trashed.

Stimulants, Depressants,
Fucking inhalants,
Too many psychedelics,
Find me some narcotics.

Leaving with a bottle,
Coming home drunk,
Fingering crystals,
Feeling fucked.

I'm gurning,
I'm candy flipping,
Powder, bong, needle, joint, pill,
Anything to get me tripping.

Pulling cones, red eyes.
Coming down, glazed eyes.
Got fired from work for looking wrecked,
Need to stick to legal highs.

Weekend on salvia,
Weekend on datura,
Medic addict,
Find me liquids.

Losing weight, more sleep.
Wake up with hangovers and my memory gone.
Buzzing like fuck, less sleep.
Bruised armed and scattered, I write this song.

No comments:

Post a Comment