Thursday, April 2, 2009

The words, you can't pull yourself away.

Held on so tight.
It wasnt enough.
You havent forgiven me yet.

I let you leave, for I'd given up.
Until you grabbed me and held me.
I should still be holding you now.

I stared at the words, I think they were my own.
'I was there once,
so I do and did exist'.

Funny, I can't remeber writing them.
Which somehow presses the valus of the words,
Enforcing the fact I was there.

Even if I never remember,
I know I existed and by all means, should still.
I just can't explain why.

1 comment:

  1. Nah, pretty sure we didn't write them, just some other sucker else struggling with fallibilism. Apparently, it's pretty popular with the kids these days, which is funny, considering how, uh, fallible fallibilism is.

    Hope the kid who actually wrote it made it out okay. :3

    ReplyDelete